Through this page, you can get Building Construction Materials Price List In Pakistan 2023 Rates. If you want to start new construction then yes you can get it through this page. We all know that in the construction of any house or the building there is a prominent need of the materials that are being used in the constructions. This is for the reason that the demand for the materials is much high in the marketplaces.
We try our best to make things related to construction material rates in pakistan 2023. They are keeping on bringing the changes in the price rates as well with the passage of every single year. In some of the important materials for the building construction, we have the names of cement, bricks, bars, and much more. They are somehow taken to be those materials on which the foundation of the building is put together (Construction Material Rates in Pakistan). If you want to know about the price list of building construction in Pakistan then without wasting any time you need to scroll down and check out the price list!
Building Construction Materials Price List In Pakistan 2023 Rates
Following are the construction material rates prevailing in the open market:
Standard Bricks: PKR 10,000 per 1,000 bricks
Rebar (New): 150,000 per tonne
Cement: PKR 750 per bag
Rebar (Old): 90,000 per tonne
Sand (Trolley): PKR 3,000
Sand (Suzuki): PKR 1,500
Gravel (Trolley): PKR 5,000
Gravel (Suzuki): PKR 1,500-1,700
Prices of Cement:
Maple Leaf cement, DG Khan Cement and Pioneer cement has the prices of Rs.505 per bag. But if you would be buying 50 bags the delivery rate is approximately Rs.507 per bag and up to 200-300 bags is around Rs 505/-per bag. Lucky cement has the price of Rs. 5000/- per bag.
Price of Sand:
- Sand Ravi has price of Rs.9-10 per cubic foot.
- Sand Chenab has price of Rs.20-21 per cubic foot.
- Crushed Stone from Margalla. ½ down pure has price of Rs.50-51 per cubic foot.
- Bajar Dina has price of Rs. 34-35 per cubic foot.
Price of Steel:
- Tor bar 60 grade has price of Rs. 83,000/- per ton
- Deformed 60 grade has price of Rs. 88,000/- per ton
- Deformed 40 grade has price of From Rs. 81,000-82,000/ depending on the thickness.
Price of Saeed Steel:
- Tor bar 60 grade has price of Rs. 82,000/- per ton.
- Deformed 60 grade has price of Rs.87, 000/- per ton.
- Deformed 40 grade has price of Rs. 80,000/ to 81,000/- per ton
- Floor Tiles Design And Price In Pakistan 2023 Carpet, Vinyl, Onyx
- Shabbir Tiles Prices In Pakistan 2023 Karachi
- Sonex Floor Tiles Price In Pakistan 2023
- Irani Tiles Prices In Pakistan Price List 2023
- Marble Floor Tiles Price In Pakistan 2023 Polished
- China Tiles Price List In Pakistan 2023 Karachi Lahore Islamabad Rawalpindi
- Aluminium Windows Price In Pakistan 2023 Cost Per Square Feet
- Chawla Aluminum Price List In Pakistan 2023 Windows Per Square Feet Quality Dealers
- Building Construction Materials Price List In Pakistan 2023 Rates
- Steel Rate In Pakistan Steel Price Per Ton Today In Pakistan Per Kg
After Building Construction Materials Price List In Pakistan 2023 Rates details you can see different posts. Reinforcing bars are sold at the cost of around Rs.90 per kg on average. In the duration of one year, there has been a rise of Rs.5 per kg.
Your price list is very out of date. For example, Cement price as of 15/11/21 is PKR750 (Pioneer/Maple leaf) in Lahore (due to increase further). It was PKR 550 a few years ago.
Send me the latest Karachi building materials rate. Steel 60 grade, bajri, concrete, etc Upvc windows and doors rate.
Sanitary rates, with bath tubes etc.